Blogger Widgets

30 August 2011

Recomended Kickstarter: Burning Building Comix

I have been hesitant to recommend or promote Kickstarter campaigns here at file under other mainly because I don't like to recommend something I've not actually read. I have however had the good fortune of reading most of the minicomics to be collected in Jeff Zwirek's proposed Burning Building graphic novel. They are very entertaining, very well, made and have a very fun and clever design. From looking at the amazing video for the campaign it looks like the graphic novel will preserve and/or expand upon all of that. I personally would love to have a copy so I feel safe in assuming that if you contribute to the project an if meets its goal that you will be very happy with the result. Unless of course you hate things that are great.
As I type this, there are 17 days left to get on board. Check it out.

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

No comments: