Blogger Widgets

18 November 2010

file under fundraiser UPDATE #3

Hey pals.  The fundraiser is still in action.  Check out the fundraiser updates 1 and 2 here. 
So far the fundraiser has raised a lot of money for PayPal, eBay and the United States Post Office. So, ya know, don't go crying to me about the economy.  I've done my part.  I wanted to post a quick update about a few graphic novels I have on sale for absolutely punch you in the mouth and make you shut up dirt cheap prices.  All three of these are good books.  I enjoyed them a bunch and you will too.  (Unless you are like, stupid or something, or maybe you can't read.  I don't know.  It's your call pal.)
Here are the links so get ta clickin':

I'm also taking original digital color commissions now.  You might want to check that out also unless you just hate quality and goodness.  Again, it's your call pal.

Thanks bunches!

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

No comments: