Blogger Widgets

01 June 2010

Check out the Kickstarter for Good Minnesotan 4.

This is not really a review but rather a recommendation to check out the Kickstarter for a book before it actually exists based on my previous enjoyment of the Good Minnesotan books.  I have a copy of the preview addition of Good Minnesotan 4.  It will probably be after HeroesCon before I can give it the review it deserves but I will say that it looks great. I love the little box of books idea and I'm a big fan of several of the contributors.  I think this is a project worth getting in on as a comics customer.  If you don't have any of the Good Minnesotan books yet then I suggest getting in at a level where you will also get one of the previous issues.  I don't want to tell anyone how to spend their money but if you like good comics in a really cool package then I feel safe in saying that you will get your money's worth from the Good Minnesotan folks.


Related linkage:

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

2 comments:

Meghan Hogan said...

Thank you for your shout out, Shannon! This post is an amazing summary of info about the GMN4 Kickstarter project and the GMN anthology overall. It means so much to Raighne, Justin, and I!!! We couldn't have gotten this far without you.

Shano said...

Thanks! Good luck with it.