Blogger Widgets

06 August 2013

Original Art Sale with Free Shipping.

Hey brothers and sisters.  Do you like me?  Do you like comics?  Do you like original comics art?  Do you like file under other?  Do you like owning things?  Well here is your chance to bring all those interests together!  I'm selling a bunch of original comics art at my store for super cheap prices with free shipping in the USA.  Original one of a kind original pages and when they are gone they are gone so check them out now.  I'll be adding more pages as soon as I can make the time.  Some of the sample images are just phone photos at the moment but I hope to update them with better scans as time allows.  I'm also taking requests for custom art.  Sketches or full color.  For a limited time, I'll do inks and simple water color for any $10 sketch for free.  Considering that the shipping is free, I'm basically giving you hours of my life for nothing.  Why not just take my fingers while your at it!?!

All proceeds go to a great cause; my children.  So please consider checking out the store and checking it out again over the next few days as I continue to add more art.  Please note that. yes, you can pay with credit card.  You do not have to have a Paypal account.  Just click the little button and you will be able to pay with credit card with our without the Paypal account.  If you would like to purchase complete sets or if you have any questions at all just let me know.

Your best pal ever,

Shannon Smith

p.s. Say you want a leader but you can't seem to make up your mind. I think you'd better close it and let me guide you to my twitter feed.
p.p.s. Let's pretend we went to high school together on facebook.
p.p.p.s. Google + is another place you can read the same thing I posted here.
p.p.p.p.s. I'll tumblr for ya.
p.p.p.p.p.s.  Yeah, I do Instagram too now.  I guess it's a law or something.

No comments: