Blogger Widgets

22 December 2012

Into the Supercontext part 64: IAMTHEINVISIBLEFIRETHATWORKSINSECRET

(Images stolen from Pah, Funnybook Babylon and A Moment of Morrison.)


"IT ALL TURNS OUT IN THE END"

"Things are catching fire now.  Osiris has left the building.  The Cross is deserted.  No Bosses except Level Bosses.  Get out of my room, Dad!  Horus is here; in the form of two uncanny, indestructible 12-year-old twins from Burma.  In the forms of the Anti-Capitalist riots in London and Seattle.  In the form of Keanu in The Matrix.  In the form of Edger kids rejecting the drugs of the Spectacle, spoiling for a fight.  My generation called these highly-charged solar winds "punk" the last time they rode in on the 22-year sunspot cycle.  This is a good time for change and novelty.
I've shown you mine.  Now show me yours.
I anticipate fireworks."

Grant in excelis.
Glasgow, Aquarius 2000.


No comments: