Blogger Widgets

31 March 2010

Some random stuff you need to go check out right now.

Animacomicatoonist Brad McGinty has recently posted a couple of videos you should check out.  Above is a musical vidodical Brad directed for the band Luna Versus You.  I think it's great.  Dig those bears!
And this is a new cartoon Brad posted. Make sure you watch the part after the end credits. It made me shoot tooth paste out my nose and I never brush my teeth.

In other Brad related news, Josh Latta has posted an old Brad N' Josh strip that never saw print as well as cover images from the sixth Rashy Rabbit book. fuo readers understand what a big deal a new Rashy book is around here. I can't wait to get a copy.
I should also mention that Fluke is coming soon.  Will I be there?  Give me $250 and the answer is yes.  In the meantime, you should go check out this sneak peak of this year's Fluke book.  

In other news, I am working on many things at the same time.  Without a net.

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

2 comments:

Patrick Dean said...

You not being at FLUKE = me sad as hell.

Shano said...

Clap your hands and believe and maybe I'll show up. Maybe you guys can open up one of those go to meeting account things and people can attend virtually. It will be like we are in the future! (Don't do that. The future is a rip off.)