Blogger Widgets

19 February 2009

President Awesome


President Awesome is a new blog style webcomic by Dean Trippe and Evan Bryce.  There are only a few strips up so there is not a lot for me to "review" but I'm posting the link anyway for several reasons.   1) I like Dean Trippe.  2)  That's an awesome title.  3) I like blog format web comics because I don't have to click any buttons.  I can just use my scrolly thing. 4) So far it appears to be satirizing peoples' reactions to or perceptions of "President Awesome" more than the just the person in question.  I think that is pretty clever and will be more self-sustaining than the other option.  5) It looks really nice so far.  I like everything about the way Bryce draws.  But, as I usually say with webcomics, you don't have to take my word for it.  Just click away.

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

No comments: