Blogger Widgets

24 October 2012

How to use the damned internets.

(Image stolen from, oh heck I don't even care any more.)

OK folks.  Lots of talk about how facebook is making it hard to do things that no one should depend on facebook for anyway.

Here.

Let me explain to you how to use the damned internets.  It is really easy.


Step 1.  Type "google reader" in your search engine then click on the link.  Sign up for it.  You probably already have it.  You probably already have a Gmail account of some sort.  If not, I guess there are other readers out there that work okay.  Use a dang search engine to find out.

Step 2.   Hit the damn subscribe button.  Type in or paste in the name of the website you like.  I suggest fileunderother.blogspot.com.  Yeah, that's a good one.  Hit the  Enter button.

Step 3.  Congratulations.  You have now learned how to use the damned internet.  Now you can read what you want and the Zuck don't get to hide it from you or charge you money for it. This even works on your cell pad pod phone.  I have set you free.  You are welcome.  In exchange, please subscribe to my damned blog.

Your best pal ever,

Shannon Smith

p.s. Say you want a leader but you can't seem to make up your mind. I think you'd better close it and let me guide you to my twitter feed.
p.p.s. Let's pretend we went to high school together on facebook.
p.p.p.s. Google + is another place you can read the same thing I posted here.
p.p.p.p.s. I'll tumblr for ya.

No comments: