Blogger Widgets

10 February 2013

Your Other Comics News Parade-O-Links is gonna be late this week.

 
So yeah.  I've got most of your links worked up for ya but I've not had a chance to finish it and I have some business to handle so it may be Monday or later before I get this week's Parade-O-Links up.  I'm sure you will press on in spite of this unbearable hardship and sorrow.  One of the factors in this delay is actually a good thing.  I got a computer!  My computer died a long time ago so most of file under other has been created on whatever laptop I could use at whatever free moment I had to work on it.  But not anymore.  I own a computer.  For the first time in a long, long time I will also be able to install Photoshop (fingers crossed) and start finishing up some comics.  I'm pretty excited about that. 
But first I gotta get this computer all set up and figure out how to use it.  Then I gotta take care of some other business.  And also, I'm tired.  So the Parade-O-Links will happen when it happens.
But don't fret none G.  It's gonna be alright.
 

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

p.s. Say you want a leader but you can't seem to make up your mind. I think you'd better close it and let me guide you to my twitter feed.
p.p.s. Let's pretend we went to high school together on facebook.
p.p.p.s. Google + is another place you can read the same thing I posted here.
p.p.p.p.s. I'll tumblr for ya.

No comments: