Blogger Widgets

21 December 2011

Merry Christmas. See you in 2012.

Hello pals.  Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays etc.  I hope you are swell.  Me?  I'm busy.  I've been busy for a while as is evident by the lack of production here at the shannonsmith.net empire of blogs.  But I hope for 2012 to be a big year.  Mentally, I'm already in 2012 and my mantra for the year will be No Sleep No Excuses.  
2012 will be file under other's fifth year anniversary.  It will be the Addicted to Distraction blog's seventh year.  And, most shockingly, it will be my tenth year self-publishing comics.  Yowza.  (I think it will be about twelve years since I made my first webcomic but I don't remember.)  So, big things are planed.  None of which do I intend to jinx by blabbing about them in this post.
For now, let me just say thanks.
Thanks for reading.
Thanks for linking.
Thanks for tweeting and re-tweeting.
Thanks for liking.
Thanks for following.
Thanks for buying.
Thanks for the reviews.
Thanks for everything.

I'll see you in 2012.  Don't be late.

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith
p.s.  Say you want a leader but you can't seem to make up your mind.  I think you'd better close it and let me guide you to my twitter feed.
p.p.s. Let's pretend we went to high school together on facebook.
p.p.p.s. Google + is another place you can read the same thing I posted here.
p.p.p.p.s. I'll tumblr for ya.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Thank you a lot for providing individuals with an extremely nice chance to read critical reviews from this web site. Windows Phone 7 App Developers