Blogger Widgets

27 May 2011

Two more comics you should be reading online right now.

Steve Lafler is one of the most criminally under-appreciated cartoonists of the past 20 or so years.  His older stuff can be hard to find but thanks to C02 you can now read his Dog Boy comics online.  I strongly suggest you check them out.  They also have some his newer work like El Vocho ready for you to read.  Every once in a while teh intronets get things right.  This is one of those times.  I also recommend you go to his page and pick up a copy of TrannyIt is very good. 
Patrick Dean is one of my favorite cartoonists and drawers.  Patrick's comics and art come from a very strange and funny place.  I've talked about his minicomics before here on fuo and even had him on my "best of" list but he has not had a lot of stuff on the web.  Until now!  Over the past few months, Patrick has been updating his comics blog almost daily.  Sometimes with old comics, sometimes with new comics and sometimes with amazing color art.  I've said it on twitter many times that everyone needs to subscribe to his blog and now I'm saying it here.  There, I said it. 
Patrick will be on Indie Island at HeroesCon next week so swing by and buy up all his comics.  (I'll be there too.) 

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon! Android Application Development